Monday, May 3, 2010

In which Emily remembers to blog

Hello! I am being very lazy/swamped with assessments/playing too much Plants vs. Zombies and Robot Unicorn Attack. So! This is what I have been doing since my last

- Playing croquet at a picnic.

- Having a birthday! That was fun. Even better was my birthday cake.

- Reading comics. I am such a comic noob, but Brad got me this for my birthday and I really loved it:



- Procrastinating hand washing. I have a huge pile of handwash-only clothes, and I am FAR too unmotivated to do it. Sadly, they're all favourite clothes so my wardrobe is sad without them :(

- Getting back into beanies/beret things! Often with hilarious results, I tucked all my hair into a red sequinned one and my housemates forced me to take it off because I looked so silly.

1 comments:

Monster Girl said...

The killing joke is AMAZING. And sad, and momentous! Loveee.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com