Saturday, November 7, 2009

Awards and things!

YAY I HAVE AN AWARD.



This is from lovely Sian at monstergirlwrites, "because hopefully this will encourage her to blog a bit more, dammit!". So yes, this is me blogging.

Whats been going on, world? I have some comments in Spanish on the two youtube videos I have which I need to decode, thats my job for the next five minutes. I think one says 'Where do you live? You sound Australian" or similar, and one says "Something something experimental, I liked this until 0:35." So yeah, thanks, you liked the introduction to my Bowie cover, BEFORE I STARTED SINGING. But lets not be petty.

I also saw all my lovely choir kids (I call them 'mine' because I like to think they aspire to be like me when they're 18, and also we're the only under 25s that regularly go to choir so I feel responsibility towards them to make them keep going) in a production of "Alice: The Musical" last night and it was SO GOOD. I'll have to see if I can find pictures somewhere because the sets and the costumes were just amazing. And also that made me think of Sian, who is a little Alice-obsessed. So this blog has done a nice little circle, hasn't it?

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com